Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Back

Special message for my dad: Dad with my pretend money I bought you this yellow Nomad. Hope you like it. Oh, and this one too......



Sometimes you just need to take sometime and reflect on things. There are days where my head is spinning with so much I just do not know what to do or where to start. With that said I took some me time.

I wanted to share some of the things we have been up to lately.

This past weekend we were at a grad party(that I helped put together). And we went to a car show.
Now here is a video of my little man. He is so shy so when he got up to sing I had to video it for the world to see.



See isn't that cute.

Here is Brit getting ready to sing I missed her singing because this happened next.
Fourth head from the bottom would be my husband the biggest kid of them all. And see Brit could not stay away from the fun.

Then we went to the Back to the 50's Car show.


Now that was fun. The song " If I had a Million Dollars" is playing in my head.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little practice singin & he will be good. I'll take the '58, I did not realize they made Nomads that year.

Will have to get to next b2 50s next yr.

Looked like B was goiing to pile on next.

Thanks for sharing.

LGP 2 all
Dad

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone had a great weekend. nie singing M. B sure is growing up fast. you better hang on. thanks for sharing pics. I love them. LOVE to all aunt janet

Anonymous said...

Great Singing there Mr. M.. Now that song will be in my head the rest of the day..
Sorry we missed B's singing, She sure is growing up fast.
Loved all the cars, I like the little pink on the best. just my size.. :)
Glad you are back on the Blog. Missed you.

Love You All
Aunt Laurie