Sunday, December 20, 2009

Little Man's 8th Birthday

Yesterday Michael celebrated his birthday with a few friends from school. It is so hard every year to get his friends to come due to how close his Birthday is to Christmas that we have decided next year to do it earlier in the month.He had a blast and what can I say. They may have been a little wild and crazy.(to be expected from 2nd grade boys). Thank goodness we had the entire bowling alley to ourselves.





Today my boy is 8. Wow how the years have flown by.


He had a great time and my goodness it was a Bionicle/Transformers birthday. He got all the toys he loves.





4 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Happy Birthday Michael! That party looks like fun. Glad ya'll had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my Dear Michael ... My, My how time sure does fly.... 8 years old already!!! KNow I Love You and was thinking about you..
Love You all
Aunt Laurie

grandpa mike said...

looks like all had a great time.7 yrs and will be driving or b4!

luv ya

Grandpa Mike

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael, Looks like you had fun bowling.Now you have fun being 8.Love Aunt Janet