Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family Time

Friday we stayed a hotel in the city’s. It was my husbands company party.

The kids and I checked in early so we could swim in the pool and hang out in the hot tub.(no pictures due to I was not getting out of the hot tub.)

196

The kids got to hang out up in the room and swim at the pool while we were at the party. 

203

As you can see Michael was in a weird mood. He was making face the whole time.

The party was fun. Lots of fun was had. Last year I had taken a class with some of my hubby’s co-workers. I had made a comment to my hubby that one of the guys in the class gave me the first impression that he was a “DICK”.  So, how does one live this down. Of course what does my wonderful hubby tell this person. “Hey, my wife thinks your a dick.”

So needless to say his girlfriend say to me “ It’s ok, I thought he was a dick when I first meet him!” OMG, to funny. I guess after my hubby told this to him, he went to his girlfriend and asked her if she thought he was a “DICK” and was shocked to hear her say “Yes”.

So, that was entertaining to deal with at the party.

207 

Here is a picture with me and my hubby for the

night. His wife and I exchanged name tags.

 

206

The woman in Green was me for the night. The man with

the blue collar the man I called “dick”

208

This woman won a big heavy Weiner.

Needless to say it was fun. We laughed a lot and

can not wait till the next get together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a Great Time.. it's always nice to get away evn if it's just down the road..

Love You All
Aunt Laurie

Sandcastle Momma said...

That looks like fun. Those quick getaways are always so nice.