Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kill the Bill Rally – St. Paul MN

Yesterday the kids and I went to the “ Kill the Bill Rally”. Now, had you told me a year ago that I would be taking my kids to a rally against Health care reform, I would have laughed in your face.

kill the bill Rally 006 Nick, Britt, Michael

It was great to hear all the voices being shared together in a common cause. What I thought was even greater is my kids getting involved. And understanding that what Big Government is trying to do is wrong.

kill the bill Rally 030 kill the bill Rally 048

I chose to have what they call the “ Cadillac” of health care plans. I could get a different plan. But, there is the thing called choice. Government has no right to tell me what I need to carry or have their nose in my health business.

kill the bill Rally 015

This was the first time my youngest has been to the capital so of course I had to get his photo of him on the steps.

kill the bill Rally 045 He was so proud to hold the sign he worked very hard to make.

No comments: