Monday, December 17, 2007

Continue to move forward

On the eve of my moms memorial service I now have to try and bring normalcy back to my household. Begin by getting the kids back in the normal routine of preparing for school and bedtimes. For me it is getting things settled back to normal. My house back in order, I have been in and out all week. Take a day and a deep breath to catch up on the world around me. Attempt to get sleep in my own bed. Pray that things go well for the kids.
The hardest thing will be when ever something came up whether how small it may have been I would call mom to tell her. Now, I will not have that so my dad will be getting the calls of goofiness from me. Whether it be Michael or Brittany doing something that I just have to share or Jim's up and coming surgery.
My life has changed dramatically and now I have to learn how to adapt to this change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things will get normal. Rejoice in Mom's entrance into the presence of her LORD.We will miss her ver along time.
Well let the goofy calls come. We will figure out what Mom would of done/said. I love you.
Dad

Nan said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine losing my mother. I know it will happen some day but I just can't fathom it. I talk to her almost every single day.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you heal...