Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What I have to say......

My mom has been in the hospital since Monday morning and with great hope we will get her home on Thursday. To see her in this state is very hard. I know she is with out pain. Yet I feel my heart cry out for her with the hopes that she will respond and say its ok.
It was the hardest thing for me to come home this evening I wanted so much to be at her side. But I have not seen my children in a couple days. Seeing them would make me smile and that was what I needed. Both the kids spoke to her today on the phone and told her thay loved her. For Brittany it was really hard. Michael is still so young that he does not fully comprehend what is going on. I explained to both kids this evening that Grandma was not going to be with us much longer and she loves them both so much and will be smiling on them from heaven.
That was on of the hardest things for me to do as a parent.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.
Sarah

No comments: