Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Things going on

Where does the time go. Things have been so busy and yet so slow.
Let's see what news do I have. I made it through another layoff. We are down to 14 people on my shift. It is a dramatic change. We used to be at least 30-40 strong. Even with the current layoff there is still no work.
OK, some entertainment. Yesterday, I was attempting to move a waste barrel (weighs at least 300-400 lbs)at work. It is kept in a 4 inch high tub. With it being in in the tub it is even harder to move. I was finally able to get the dolly in and hook the barrel hook. I climbed up on it to tip it back. And boom!!! The hook undid it self from the barrel and I went flying back into the sink. The sink broke. It is more like a laundry tub but still it broke under my butt. I am fine. Don't worry. Just a little banged up and embarrassed about the sink. And I have been getting crap about it all week. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to here you are ok..
and that you still have your job...

Love You
Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

Glad to here you are ok..
and that you still have your job...

Love You
Aunt Laurie