Monday, February 2, 2009

Why Everyone Should Live in MN ...........

Ok maybe you do not have to live here but with the type of weather we have you never know what to expect sometimes.
This weekend we had almost 45 degree weather. Beautiful. No coats sun shining. And then today the high we 12 at 5am. By the time I got home it was 7 degrees. And to top it off. The kids left the door open when they went to school. First thank god we live in a small town nothing was missing. But the Furnace ran full all day long. When I got home it was still only 60 degrees in the house and furnace blowing full blast. The upstairs was warm as can be but the downstairs is just a little chilly. So how was your day?

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I just don't know how you can handle that LOL When you said it was nice at 45 I almost fell over. That's FREEZING COLD here LOL
I can't imagine what an open door will do to your heating bill! That must be scary. Are the kids still alive? LOL