Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Kind of Sleepover


We have an nontraditional type of sleep over that happens quite often in my home.

No, it is not a bunch of kids or strange parties.

We have doggie sleep overs. We have more dogs spending the night than children.

Really.....currently we have 4 dogs in my house as I type this. I have my 2. And then I also have 2 of my girlfriends.

Why you ask? I have no clue it is just fun. All the dogs get along and they make less noise than kids. LOL Really have you ever tried to sleep with girls giggling. Not a easy task. And little boys yep you know if they are to quiet they are up to something. With dogs they all stay near you sleep at your feet and really are not that demanding. And the kids seem to enjoy it also.
pictured is from left to right:
Curlie, Ruger, Voodoo, Charlie.
And of course my beautiful kids.
Yes three of them are related

3 comments:

La Sirena said...

What a wonderful idea! I wish I knew someone with a dog so I could have a sleep over for my big baby.

:)

Sandcastle Momma said...

That's funny! I would never have thought of having a dog sleepover.
Of course my 2 dogs fight so much that adding more dogs to the mix just seems like a recipe for disaster LOL

Anonymous said...

kool !

DAD