Saturday, April 18, 2009

Up and Down Battle

The past two weeks have been an up and down battle with my youngest not feeling well. It all started last Thursday. I received a call from school telling me he was running a fever. Knowing it was a holiday weekend I took him in to be seen. They told me it was just a bug. He ran his fever through the holiday. He had a good week. Until last night. He fell asleep on the couch. Then woke up a threw up all over his blanket. I have a really hard time with vomit. I was able to work through it by begging my hubby to take care of it. So, far today he seem to be doing better. He is going to help his dad clean the garage. Yeah!!!! Another battle over with. Since I have been planning with my girl friend that we have a garage sale this spring.
We have been going through all our stuff getting rid of what we do not need or have not used. Oh my there is a lot of stuff. I have even been listing somethings on Amazon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is M feeling? Sorry to here he hasn't been up to par.. Get Well little Man..

Love You
Aunt Laurie