Monday, April 20, 2009

A Hard Decision

We have had to make a hard decision this weekend. Now we love our animals very much but we love our children even more. We have been having some issues with our older dog. He has been very aggressive to our other dog. My daughter was trying to get the older dog to leave the other dog alone and he bite her. That is a no no in my house. I love him beyond belief. But I can not have a dog that bites here. Now that he has bite some one I will just worry that he may try to do it to other people. So tomorrow we will be taking him to the animal shelter. We have explained to the kids that they will hopefully find him a new home and we will all miss him. His aggression has been getting worse and we worry that his behavior will make the other dog aggressive. The kids seem to understand that this is what is the best choice for us to do. It is very hard on me. I love the dog.

No comments: