Sunday, April 5, 2009

How things Change

Oh, how things change. My little man is growing up so fast in front of my eyes. He has always been my little Michael. Not Mike or Mikey. Michael. I have always viewed my dad as Mike and my son as Michael. But, I guess I can not stop the evolution. He has decided to start calling him self MIKE. He has been signing his papers for school that way and everything. To me thou he will always be Michael. Not MIKE. My baby is growing up.
And I have decided to go for the short hair look. No pictures yet but I should have some soon. People ask "WHY?"
I respond "why, does it matter? It will grow back if I do not like it."

3 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That's funny. Has he changed the way he dresses or acts or is it just his name? Mike must sound more mature to him LOL

I can't wait to see pics of your hair!

Anonymous said...

Mike it's not so bad... Just sounds more growen up..Or maybe he just wants the same name as grandpa ??

Can't wait to see your hair cut.
Love You All
Aunt Laurie

dad said...

Well good for Michael/Mike. He's showing his independence like someone else I know! Look forward in seeing hair.
Love to all
Dad