Monday, June 29, 2009

Funny and scary at the same time.....

Our kids stayed down at my girlfriends house last night. Now my girlfriend and her husband own a salvage yard. We headed down for the dinner tonight. My oldest has a car that she is aloud to drive in the yard. So, of course she wants to drive around.
Her and her brother are driving around the yard and my girlfriends husband decided to get the BB gun out and shot at them. We really did not think anything of it. Heck they do not get good range. Next thing you see is he comes in and says. " I think I have a full auto BB gun." So he heads out side with that. We still do not think anything of it.
Now Salvage Man comes in and says with big eyes " The good news is no one is hurt. But I shot out the drivers side window and all I see is Britt drop over to the passenger side. And the car go in the grass."
Needless to say the big kid Salvage man learned a lesson BB guns ARE scary. LOL
All had fun only a couple of scrapes. And Britt says, "next time I will drive faster so he can not shot the windows."
But we have all decided no more shooting at cars with BB Gun.
Lesson learned

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is lucky nobody was hurt, is this a growen man?? if so he should have knowen better then to shot bb's at childern.My Niece and Nephew!! whom I love dearly !! I'm sorry but this is a bit up setting to me to think he could have hit Brit in the eye or even her temple area!! They may just be BB's but they can still hurt you bad or even kill. This Guy just wans't thinking with his head!!
I Love You All to much to let this go with out me saying something..
It's not a luaghing matter. What if it would have went the other way?? Praise the lord that it didn't.

Love You All
Aunt Laurie

Dadio said...

The example to the youngen's is the poor judgement.What happens now if B or M do the same thing.
Shooting at a car with people in it is ok even with a BB gun is not laughable. Somethings are just not prudent. I need to say no more.

Love you all !
Dadio

charish said...

Thank you for all the concern. It was an accident. My children know not to shot at cars. We did have a talk with them about it.
love to all