Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Work

Wow, I am back on 40 plus hours a week. It seems the past two weeks we have been non-stop busy. I am just beginning to catch up with last weeks schedule.
OK, now the funny:
Last night we were in bed for maybe 45minutes. (anyone who knows us knows we go to bed early on week nights) Jim reaches across the bed and shakes me. "We're late for work!"
I said to him "What?!"
"It is 9:15!" He says.
Now all that is going through my head is how am I going to explain being late to my boss when I call in.
Final my eyes begin to focus and I reach for my cell phone to call work and low and behold it is 9:15..............PM.
"Jim it is PM not AM."
He asked me "are you sure?"
"Yes, dear. Let's go back to bed."
That is the funny of our day so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just to funny !! Jim go back to sleep !! ha-ha...
Love You all
Aunt Laurie

Sandcastle Momma said...

That's funny. Those long work weeks can make you crazy and you don't know if you're coming or going. Poor Jim - ready to go to work in his sleep! LOL