Friday, May 29, 2009

New Computer

OK, It is the same computer. Just new a new look.
We have been having issues with my desktop for a long time. Last weekend I had a friend look at it and help fix the problems. He added more memory and was able to get it to run properly. Then he took us to MICRO CENTER. It is the coolest store. I found a new case. And lots of other goodies. One could go there and spend lots of money if they were not careful. They have everything one could think of plus more. And their pricing is really reasonable. That is if you know what you are looking for. So without wasting anymore time here it is:
Sorry it is so blurry but you get the idea. Is it cool or what?!?!!!


3 comments:

Dad said...

I agree it's Kool !

love to all.
Dad

Anonymous said...

wow and u let your children use that

charish said...

Yes I let the kids use it. But they know that if they break it they will never be able to use my computer again. LOL Plus my hubby is looking in to building a new one for them.