Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Choir Concert

Brit had a spring concert this week. My little man wanted to join me in watching his sister sing.
Here Brit and one of her classmates are reading a story they wrote. The story went along with the song they sang.

Brit sang wonderful. It always makes a mom proud to have such a talented child.

I was so surprised that she wanted to wear a dress. LOL She did great. It was a little long for Michael. He was growing antsy as were waited for the concert to end. He started to clap while the band was still playing as to say "Hurry up I am ready to go home." I had a hard time not laughing at him. Instead had to be mom and tell him to settle down. I asked him if he wished he stayed home. He said " Who would watch your purse for you when you go to the bathroom?" The way kids think. LOL






3 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Good job Brit!
That dress is gorgeous!
My grandfather used to say that the only reason my grandmother kept him around was to watch her purse. Tell Michael that's what men are for LOL

Anonymous said...

Brit you look just beautiful.. Wish I could have been there to here you sing.
Yes Michael that what men are for to watch out purses.. :)
Love You All
Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

I thought Britt and the whole concert was great!! the way they sang out and the way they came in to the concert... Yes they may have forget a word or to but I believe we all mess up in life and we all cant be perfect!!!