Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Renewed Spirit

Hubby and I are looking at things differently in our relationship lately. We have been working on US. Not that we are having problems. We are just looking at things and how we see each other. We are defined as MOM and DAD. And sometimes we even call each other that. I know that there is nothing wrong with that but we realized that we need US time. We are always running with the kids. Hanging out with others but very little US time. All this began after him mom passed. We were alone. We had time to just be us. So, now we have began to make a point out of when ever the kids are gone we have US time. Whether it is just driving around and talking or taking a night and going to a hotel. We are taking the time. We realized that we do not want to have the only thing we relate to, to be our kids.
With that said I wanted to let you know how he makes me feel. He makes me smile everyday. When ever he tells me I am beautiful my heart skips a beat. He makes me feel so special. I am so lucky to have him in my life. I thank the lord everyday for such a great man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always go to spend some quality time together just the two of you. Have a date night..

Love You all
Aunt Laurie