Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Talk

I have been thinking about all our strange conversations that we have as a family. We talk about the strangest things.
Here are a few examples:
Dinosaurs: We enjoy asking people first do you believe is god? When they say "yes, we then ask how come according to the Bible the earth was created approximately 6000 years ago, but they say dinosaurs have been on the earth for BILLIONS of years? Go ahead think about it. We have so fun with that.
Recently, we discussed Aliens. Yes, you heard me correctly ALIENS. We began by asking how come humans have been on the earth for approx. 6000 years we have only began to come in to such technology within the past 100 years. Our thoughts are we did not all of a sudden just start to get smart and create such amazing things. I feel it is possible.
Micro Chipping: Everyone knows about animal micro chipping. But I guess there was a show on TV about how the government has been Micro Chipping PEOPLE. OK, now I do not believe that. But, as we all know anything is possible.
I could write for hours. And then your would all really think we were weirder than we are.LOL

No comments: