Monday, February 1, 2010

What I have been up too.

I have been working on opening a online store. I have been selling on Ebay for sometime now. And like a lot of sellers am very tired of all the fees. Picture fees, insertion fees, final value fees, etc.
But, just like anything it takes awhile to set up. I have my account set up for Paypal. Now I need to figure in how I will add my shipping fees. Then it is getting pictures together of all of my items and set up categories for each. And still hold down a full time job.
So, I am hoping to have everything up by April. If I can get it to look and work the way I want it to.

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That sounds like a great idea! I did ebay for a while and then opened an online bookstore. It did really well for 2 years but then I got so busy with hubby's business that I closed it. You'll love selling your items without all of the fees!