Sunday, May 6, 2007

My Husband

Jim and I will be married for 5 years this July and we have been together longer that that. But, sometimes when you think you have seen it all he comes around and surprises you and does something you never expected.

Yesterday, I had to take care of some things for the City we live in and was gone for about 2 and 1/2 hours. When I got home he asked me if he was doing something right on American Greeting Cards site.

I with a look of surprise looked at him and told him I canceled that membership. Yet after briefly looking at what he was up to I said don't worry send what you need to send. (know that he was sending a card to my Mom). (a little about Jim he is sweet and romantic sometimes forgets that wooing me is still a good thing and need to be reminded at times) Here was my husband doing something that touched my heart more than words could say. I did not read what he wrote her until much later that night when I looked at our inbox. After reading what he wrote I was touched because sometimes he has a hard time writing how he feels. So In honor my husband today is his day. Because of him I am a better person.

 

I love you Jim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That a boy Jim.. You are a wonderful guy..

Love Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful card! Love you Jim! Nan