Monday, September 1, 2008

Can you Picture this.....

I figured I would share a fun thing that happened last weekend. My family and my girlfriends family headed to St. Cloud for the day. Now the guy had plans to go to a gun show there fore it left us girls to go SHOPPING. We figured we had a good 2-3 hours before we would see the guys again. We took our time got pedicures and decided to browse around Macy's. When low and behold my phone rings.
"Where you at?" asks my wonderful Husband.
"Macy's. Where are you?" knowing the answer already.
"In the food court ready for Lunch."he says
Crap they are back way to soon. Have not done any shopping.
They find us in Macy's just as we are buying shoes were really do not need but want really bad. So, now we have 3 men and a 6 year old boy watching our every move.
We head back over to the food court figuring we can fill their stomachs and push them towards the sports store. Oh, no they have already been there.
So, now we have the men tagging along with us to all our favorite stores and watch every penny we are trying to spend.
Finally our last stop was VS. I had a coupon for FREE panties. Duh, I am going in. My loving caring husband has to stay out in the hall because our son will not go in to this store for any reason what so ever. My girlfriends husband is now the only man with us in the store. Trying to be coy I act like it embarrasses me to have him with. Nope does not work. Next thing you know he is helping me pick out PANTIES. I love to buy panties. And there is so many to choose from.
Now I have this knowledge that he enjoys picking out panties. So if you ever see me in my tiger striped panties you will have the same knowledge as me that he helped pick them out.
Moral to this story is......Bring 2 cars and find a different mall so they can not find you.

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That's too funny! My husband is like those little old men you see. He finds a bench to sit on and then promptly falls asleep sitting up. I can shop for hours and he snoozes away.