Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yep I am here

I have been super busy lately. I started my class and have been learning lots. The fun part is that my husbands company is also taking this class. So, I am in class with all of his upper management. (Owner to plant manager). And yep they all know who I am.
No that is not a bad thing. Since he is a good worker we have nothing to worry about. (no worries my mouth will not get him in trouble. LOL)
Kids are doing great in school. Britt is going to be in the school musical. So she stays after school everyday till 6pm. There are some nights that I wonder if things will ever slow down.
I ahve been helpping my friend with invoices for his business. And I have been putting a lot of time in at my girlfriends Video Store.
So blogging has not been on the top of my list. I would be if I had a lap top but not yet may be some day.
Well, Got to go time to read with the youngest.
ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to here everyone has setteled in with school and jobs..
always try and make time for family even it's just a couple hours.
Love You All
Aunt Laurie