Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

OMG. I survived. Menards was a blast waiting outside store for 1 1/2. In store for 7 min. Office Max wait 1hour. In and out in 15 min(had to pee). Off to mall. Again I say OMG. In Victoria Secret. Wait and wait and wait. Got what I went for. Bath and body works. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait Check out. Got what I went for. Express. Got all the personal service I love. (this is a whole other topic) Special deals just for being me. Save a fortune. Herbergers in and out. Target in and out off to home I go. Home by noon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to here you got everything you wanted to get... As for me I'm not one of those Black Friday people. Gpr me there is nothing out there that will get me up and running at 3:30 in the morning..

Love You All
Aunt Laurie