Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Great Great News

OK,so now I can spill my news. It has been killing me to keep my mouth shut. Last week was a weird week at work for my hubby. First his plant manager pulls him a side and asks him if he would be interested in doing a inspection type job. Then just yesterday he had a meeting with the president of his company to talk about how he felt about being a supervisor for his department. (his was demoted last week). So, today he was offered the position. And of course he accepted.
I am so proud of him and the hard work that he does. He has been able to prove himself to others and they see that he has great potential.
GREAT JOB HONEY

3 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Congratulations!!!
It's so nice to be recognized for hard work and dedication. Glad they see his potential!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.... J.
Hard work and dedication pays off Great Job.

Love
Aunt Laurie

simplicity said...

Great job Jim! See you Sunday!