Saturday, November 22, 2008

A hunting Tale

Sorry the pictures are so blurry. I was using my phone.
Here you see one of the reasons why this year the harvest for deer was down 23k. The corn is still up. And even if you are in a stand 16 feet up that corn is still in the way.
This year we have harvested 3 deer so far with 5+ tags to be filled. This is one of the guys we hunt with. Behind him is CORN. Now some of the next pictures you may find graphic or offensive. Just give you a head up
Here is my handsome sexy hubby. (gutting deer)There is just something about him and hunting that makes me purr.

He is now telling her to spread them so he can finish the job. LOL


She came right up on him on the edge of the CORN. And no deer for me. Well there is always next year.



1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That's too bad about you not getting one. Why is the corn still high? Did it not get cold enough in time to kill it back?
I want to see some deer recipes from you. I'd love to see how you cook it!