Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Night Away





Yesterday, we had hotel reservations for Jim's Christmas party. We decided to bring the kids with so they could have a little fun too. I was able to get an early check in so the kids could swim. The weather may have been -18 outside but it was a comfortable 78 in the pool area if not warmer.
After swimming the kids got to hang out in the room while Jim and I went to his party. They had it made pizza and movies.
Jim and I had a good time, Lots of good conversations, laughing and dancing. Jim did dance with me a little.(he is not big on dancing).To me the best part was when we were slow dancing one of his co-workers had a little to much to drink that he decided he needed to dance with Jim. LOL I had a little to drink. LOL And decided I could still dance like I was 18 again. I danced like I used to dance when I used to go clubbing. The good thing was I was not as sore as I thought I would be today.

5 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. It must have been really cool to be able to go swimming when it's so cold outside. Glad ya'll had fun!

Sandcastle Momma said...

How cool! It looks like they had the pool to themselves. A warm pool on a freezing day sounds SO nice.
It's actually cold here too. Not cold like at your house but it's down in the 20s at night - which we are NOT used to LOL

Anonymous said...

How nice the kids had this time to swim with temps so cold outside. Look kie they had pool all to themselfs that always nice. it's like thier own place :)

Nice that you and Jim had a good time at the party.
Miss You all
Love You
Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

looks like they had a great time. Brings back memories. Sounds like the party was a hit to. Glad everyone had fun. Love Janet

Anonymous said...

The smiles tell the story ! Good times.

luv 2 all
Dad