Sunday, June 3, 2007

Missing Something


Like all families we have to go on little errands. Ours was to the hardware store to get new blades for the lawnmower. While there the kids asked for some candy. I gave in and purchased each their own bag.

After we stopped by Jim's brothers house to drop off our portacrib. Michael runs upstairs and shows me that he lost his tooth while trying to open the bag with his teeth. He had commented that his tooth was loose just the other day I guess it was looser than we thought. I asked him where the tooth was he did not know because it just poped out. We just wanted to share.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Michael, You may just want to find that tooth.. the tooth fairy will looking for it.. :)
Wonderful smile.

Love
Auntie

Anonymous said...

I hope the tooth fairy knows where that tooth is.....what is a tooth worth now? Congratulations on that 1st lose. Take real good care of that new tooth coming in, because you need that one forever now. Love Grandma T

simplicity said...

Congrats Michael!

Maddy will be so jealous. She hasn't lost a tooth yet, and her big teeth are starting to come in behind her baby ones...we're wiggling like the dickens these days!!!

Kelli said...

What a cute picture!! Congratulations to Michael!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

I like the new header with the moose. Michael this is one of many that you will lose, hope you found it I hear the molla is good these days, not like when i lost one I got a dime !

Granpa Mike

Henny Penny said...

Yay, Michael! :o)