Friday, June 22, 2007

Show and tell



For SHOW AND TELL this week I would share one of my best treasures in the planet. My SISTERS. There is me Sarah, A, and S( due to privacy issues I only use their Initials.) I am the oldest by 12 yrs to A and about 7 years to S. Then, there is S. She is the smart, talented, stylish one. She is the one who got me interested in Blogging.

A, is the youngest(don't call her the baby though) she is the hip, youthful one, goofy and silly.

We all have different personalities, and look very different. S, is very expressive in her blogs tells it how she sees it and A is so busy working that she has a hard time just stopping to smell the roses. We are all very outspoken thanks to our mother.

I am very thankful to have them in my life and sometimes I do not express it as much as I should. So, I felt I would today for all to see.

16 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

What a great picture. Cherish you sisters--I always wanted one!

Kim said...

Cherish them and hold them close to your heart.

Sandra said...

Great picture, cherish them, my only sister lives in europe and I hardly ever see her or speak to her, we're just not close at all....wish we were :)

Susan said...

How sweet to honor your younger sisters for show and tell. Great picture!! My sister was 12 years older than I and I loved her dearly and admired her greatly. I am so thankful God gave her to me.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Sisters are wonderful. I love how God makes us all different from one another yet brings us so close to each other. blessings...

Anonymous said...

Sisters are some of the best treasures. :) I have four scattered across the southeast, and we don't see each other often enough.

Anonymous said...

Great idea for show and tell! Blessings on all of you!

Trella said...

Great picture and a lovely tribute to your sisters.

Anonymous said...

What I nice post. I love you all. The picture is great! Mom

Lori said...

Neat photo of the three of you.
You are all blessed to have each other.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you 3 and put it on my work background computer.

Love you all Dad

Carole Burant said...

Being the only girl with 4 brothers, you can imagine how many times I've wished for a sister! lol You are so lucky to have each other and it sounds like you are all very close...wonderful!! Have a terrific weekend! xo

Kelli said...

Thank you for sharing your sisters with us, you all are beautiful! Sisters make the most wonderful friends, I'm glad that you are close to each other!
Kelli

Lyndy said...

What a great picture. I bet you have a lot of fun together. As an only child, I always wished for a sister.

Thanks for sharing and have a blessed weekend.

Lyndy

Betty said...

This a sweet picture....enjoy them and make all the memories you can...my two sisters, two brothers, my mother died with cancer and my only living sibling in is remission..

Thanks for visiting with me and leaving the sweet comment...Betty

Myrna said...

Love them--and let them know it! One of my sisters died last year. I have one sister and one step sister left. My sister is also my very good friend. I live in TN and she lives in TX, but we talk almost every day! Sisters are so special.