Thursday, June 7, 2007

Show and Tell


Welocome to show and tell. This was an Idea that I came across one day when I was looking at other blogs out there. The host of Show and tell is Kelli.

This week fo rmy show and tell is my new dresser. I love going to auctions and the treasures that you find are great. Sometimes I wish my house was bigger just soI could buy all the beautiful furniture. But since it is not I have to pick and choose carefully.

This dresser is so nice that it just could not pass it up. It does need some new knobs because there are some missing. ( the little hand behind it is my wonderful boy being silly)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking dresser. You will probably find some nice knobs at another auction, or even yard sales. Looks like it has some great inlaid wood. Enjoy. Mom

Kim said...

Very pretty! Very, very pretty.

LBP said...

Very pretty dresser! I love auctions too, you never know what kind of treasure's you'll find.

Anonymous said...

I love treasure hunting, too. You found a nice piece. Enjoy it...

Anonymous said...

What a lovely piece! Old furniture has such character. I need to start going to those kinds of sales.

Sharon said...

I love the wood grain!

Kelli said...

Wow! Your new dresser is beautiful! I love all the drawers and I'm sure you will find the perfect knobs for it. I'm the same way with needing a bigger house for all the wonderful furniture out there. :0)
Kelli

Susan said...

What a wonderful find. That is beautiful.

Thanks for signing my Guest Book!
Susan

Paula said...

I, too, enjoy treasure hunting. :)

The inlay on your dresser is beautiful.

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Doberlady said...

What a great find! The color is beautiful :)

Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog.

Have a great weekend!

Marci said...

I love old furniture. Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

That is a really nice dresser. Love the little hand!

Myrna said...

Nice! I think it takes a certain talent to find the good pieces at auction, estate sales, garage sales. Lookslike you found a good one. I'm sure ou will enjoy having that in your home.

CaraqueƱa said...

Wow...that's a very beautiful dresser! Enjoy...

Henny Penny said...

Great find!

Still not smoking? Hang on!

Lyndy said...

So pretty. I collect antiques too and I know what you mean...wishing for more room.

Thanks for sharing and have a blessed Sunday.

Lyndy