Friday, June 29, 2007

Nothing Important

I am so tired. And by the time Monday rolls around who knows how tired I will still be. This past month has been nothing but running and prepping for events. This weekend is the same we have my grandmothers Birthday party and that same day we need to go to my husbands grandmothers for her annual pool party......but wait there is more Jim has been helping some friends with a Derby Car so we need to go and watch it that evening. One long day ahead of us will be able to do it all who knows. I am going to try. Then Sunday there is a Auction all that know me I love to got to them. One persons trash is another mans (in my case woman) treasure.

Here is the best here's your sign line of the week
My girlfriend and I went to the liqueur store to get beer for her sons grad party last Saturday and we come out with a cart full and this gentleman looks at me and says "Having a party?" "I just looked at him and said no this is a normal night for us." and walked a way laughing.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha- Ha.. Here's Your Sign..
Try and get a rest in somewhere during you long weekend.
Love you all
Auntie L.