Monday, July 2, 2007

Update from this Weekend




As everyone knows we had an eventful weekend. I have pictures to share:







This is my aunts (Linda and Sandy)with my grandmother Mary






Brittany hanging out in the pool with her second cousins Everyone having a good time in the pool
Here we have Jim with his buddy Brad and Keith his step dad



Below we have Jim's Brother JJ's girlfriend HilaryJim's Dad Joe and Step mom LynnJim's Grandpa (in the middle)with his uncle BobJim doing a cannon ball off the side of the pool(due to the fact he broke the diving board)
Bernie a close friend of ours


Now for the good stuff:



Jim's dad's Toy Our friend Bernies Car(my dream car)(yes it has a Hemi)



Michael in the Derby car since we missed the Derby the night beforeand last is on Sunday we had a Birthday party to attend here is Brittany with Andrew they look thrilled to be there.We had a fun weekend. Yet I feel like I need a few days off.




Also today is a very special day : HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD.




WE LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, You did have a full weekend.
Love the picture's everyone looks great. I didn't see any of you??
Hugs and kisses.
Love you
Auntie L.