Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sneaky Mom- Contest



Last night while my son was eating dinner I decided I would sneak up in to his room and do a little inventory of toy. (no lack of any) He has more cars and trucks and things than any child I know. He is the kid that when we go to the store he needs (in his mind) to get a new Hot Wheels car. Yes I do give in due to the fact that he will play with this car for hours and hours. His nose is practically on the ground with the car. So, now you have the picture in your head.


I went up and removed toys that were at the bottom of the toy box that have not seen the light of day in many months. I then climbed in to his cubby closet and located other toys that have not seen daylight for quite sometime. I put the toys in a box and brought them down stairs and hide them under my desk. Due to the fact that if he were to see them I would not be able to remove them from this house. He gets his packratism from me. I have been trying to get rid of my own Items slowly it is hard but it is time so with that said I am having a Drawing.


Please leave a comment if you would like to win this item. So here we go:

This is a Hull Swan Planter this is a vintage piece one of my auction finds.
I will draw a name on Sunday morning at 9am giving everyone a week to post a comment. I will leave it open to Anonymous comment but you will have to leave your email address so I can contact you about your mailing information. Good luck to all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I have this planter and absolutely love it. My sister has the same one in pink! Please don't add me to the drawing...don't know what I'd do with another...but, it's very nice of you to give away such a nice planter!

Anonymous said...

I Love the planter, I have Great Great Grandma L's swans, they are white she had them sitting on her buffet in her dinning room.
Pick me.. :)

Love you
Auntie L.

Anonymous said...

Well you sneaky mom idea sounds awful familiar. I know a mother who used to raid her daughters room and confiscate items that she believed the child hadn't played with for sometime, the mother would hide all the item in a black garbage bag in the garage. If within 3 weeks the child did not inquire about the item the bag was given to goodwill or the church. If the child inquired about the item, ,the sneaky mom would say she would look for it, and it would suddenly appear back in the toy box/ with the mom saying it must have been there all along. You know who this mother is. Love you. Sneaky mom #2

Kelli said...

What a sweet little planter! I would love to be entered into your drawing!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Cool planter.