Saturday, July 21, 2007

Boys Night Out

I have a wonderful husband who has no issues with me deciding to go and have a girls night or even going to have a girls day. He strongly encourages me to go out with my friends. Where he stays with the kids, and has no problems with it. I always try and get him to go out and have a good time.
Not until we moved up here he really had no one to do things with either they were busy or their other half would have a problem with them going out with out them. Now he goes about once a month out to the gun shows with his buddies. It makes me so happy to see him out and about with the guys. Anyone who know my husband would understand that he is a very quiet man and very to himself.(until you get to know him) So tonight he wanted to go to the Derby up in Mora. Now our son is only 5 and he can not go into the pits. (that is where they stage up the cars and get everything set for each heat of a derby)So, my husband decided that he was not going to go because he could no be with is friends and one of his other friend was going to stay home also. I said to him do you want to go with Michael, even though you can not go in the pits. He shock his head no that he did not want to go. I said if I occupy little man would you like to go to hang out with the guys. He said ya.(ever so sweetly) So, once his buddy heard he was going decided that he to was going to go. ( after he told his wife he was staying home )(which she had no problem with him going either)
Now we did not tell our son about the derby since he would be sad that he could not go and would not understand that daddy needed a boys night out.with out the kids, too.
So the kid and I watched a couple movies. And had some us time.

No comments: