Friday, July 20, 2007

Show and Tell

Welcome to show and tell Friday Hosted by our friend Kelli. I was really having a hard time trying to see what I would have for today and then it came to me. If you read my earlier post from this week called Sneaky Mom-contest you will understand my little story.
So, last night I was going trough a box that I have had in the basement for a year. And trying to see if there was anything important in that box. All that was in the box was so vhs movies and Beanie Babies. Some floating candles and some plastic Cream and sugar holders. I asked my young man to please put the cram and sugar holders in the garbage . He responded with "mom, I want them." My response was, " no you do not need them they are garbage." My husband jumps in and says "just let him have them. " Now with that said I think he gets his packratism from both of us not just me. Here I am trying to remove stuff and here is dad saying just let him have it.
Thank you for stopping by I wish I had something more intresting to share but sometimes we just have boring stuff that happens. Now do not forget to check out my Contest. Please enter if you want the more the better.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be funny to make us all show what we have pack ratted away...
blessings...

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

This story made me laugh. I always give my hubby a hard time when he keeps stuff, because I am the packrat of the family. Thank you for sharing!

Kim said...

Don't underestimate the boring. Excitment is over-rated. Thanks for sharing.

LBP said...

From one packrat to another, Good Friday morning!

Pen of Jen said...

I think that all who show and tell have a little pack rat in us:)

Have a great weekend

Mary L. Briggs said...

OH, my we are pack-rats, too. I have boxes full of the same type of things! I really am trying to get rid of some of it!

Amanda said...

Heh...we're packrats too!

Susan said...

So where is the picture of the plastic creamer and sugar?
Susan

Anonymous said...

It's funny how each member of our families has different ideas about what to keep. :-)

Anonymous said...

Bless your pack rat self!