Friday, July 6, 2007

Show and Tell

Welcome to Show and Tell Friday hosted by Kelli. This week for my show and tell I thought I would share my wedding photos since to day is our Anniversary. (5 yrs). Jim and I meet through his Brother and a mutual friend. I could not ask for a better man in my life.
See before I met Jim I was on a very destructive path lots of drinking and other things, not caring what people thought and then he came in to my life and it all changed. For the best. When we decided to get married it was all planned within 4months. (I am very impatient). We had a lot of help from my parents and with out them our reception would have been KFC literally. At a run down hall on the Mississippi River. So with their help we had it a very fancy Golf Club with a beautiful hall. And the Grounds where we said our vows. It is a day I will never forget.
  • A DJ: $700.00
  • Tux : $95.00
  • A prom dress as a wedding dress $150.00
  • A Hall: price unknown
  • A day to remember forever: priceless
July 6th 2002



boys being boys


my parents walking me to the alter
my parents with our children

Jim's parents
my family
our wedding party
Thanks for stopping by be sure to check out all the other show and tells.

26 comments:

LBP said...

Your wedding looks so beautiful! I'm thinking KFC sounds pretty good!

Linda

Marci said...

You looked beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Anita said...

What a pretty bride you have been! Congratulation on your wedding anniversary!

By the way, I got married in 2002, too! ;-)))

Have a wonderful week-end and best wishes from Germany,
Anita

Disney for Boys said...

Now thats how to have a wedding! :-)

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful on your special day. I love the picture of the guys with the shades on! blessings.

Trudi said...

OH my goodness, it's my anniversary today too and it's our five year one.

Susan said...

Great Show & Tell & Happy 5th Anniversary. Birthdays come but Anniversaries are EARNED!!!!
Susan

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I got married five years ago too, June 22nd. :)

Lyndy said...

Happy Anniversary. The pictures are beautiful.

Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed weekend.

~Lyndy~

Kelli said...

What wonderful photos, Sarah! Your husband sounds like a very special guy! Happy Anniversary!!

Kelli

someone else said...

This was lovely. Happy Anniversary!

jodi said...

Happy Anniversary. I love the dress and the photo of the guys in sun glasses :-)

Amber said...

What a wonderful dress...I would have never known it was a prom dress. Sounds like he is a special person to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary # 5.

Dad

Julieann said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are a lovley bride. Thank you for sharing---


Have a wonderful weekend
Julieann

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! You were a lovely bride!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You looked beautiful on your wedding day!

Carole Burant said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!! Loved seeing the pictures and it certainly does sound like it turned out to be a beautiful wedding!

Myrna said...

Thank you for sharing that happy day with us. You were a beautiful bride!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful photos...many-many more loved filled years to ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary S and J.
I remember that wonderful day you were such a beautiful bride and still are a beautiful person. Jim is a wonderful Man.
Love you
Aunt L.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Happy Anniversary! I can see in the photos what a happy and special day that was. And it's always nice to meet another "Sarah" by the way. Blessings to you and your wonderful hubby for years and years of wedded bliss.

HsKubes said...

Thank you for sharing your photos.
Happy Anniversary!

~ Christina

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Jim! Wedding anniversaries say alot. Wishing you many more. Love Mom

Gina E. said...

What a beautiful, touching story - and beautiful photos to go with it! Happy anniversary Sarah, and may you both live to celebrate many more of the same.
Gina in Oz.

Lallee said...

You were a pretty bride! Congratulations and best wishes (belatedly) for your anniversary.