Monday, June 18, 2007

Odds

Today started off as a normal Monday for me. My boss John B. instructed me that I was needed on the drill. That was nothing new. After drilling for about an hour he came over to me and said" Sarah, what are the odds that three people who work for the same company and work to gether in the same department all have parents who are suffering from a terminal illness." I stood there in shock of the odds of that. To think about it was amazing. My boss just learned that his mother was also diagnosed with lung cancer. Then, there is my lead John H. whose mother has brain cancer.
We talked about it briefly. But, I was just sad for him knowing what I am going through and knowing what John H. was going through you just do not want anyone else to deal with such a thing.
I just wanted to share please pray for all involved.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ironic indeed....... Will keep them in front of God's throne.
Love u all
Dad