Saturday, March 22, 2008

Injury

So, now I am on the injury list. I do not know what I did but I have been having pains in my left arm now for 2 1/2 days. Reluctantly I went to the doctor . ( with the One Handed Wonder I have spent enough time and money at the doctor and the bill still keep coming and the money is not coming as fast and the bills). So, I go and sit in the Same Day Clinic and wait......and wait ....and WAIT. Until 2 hours have pasted and here I am now seeing the doctor. And what does she think is wrong. I have and inflamed tendon or muscle. So, she gives me Steroids for the inflammation and pain meds for the pain ( of course I can not take them when I work so what good are they.)And if things do not get better I will have to see a physical therapist to see if they can help with the reduction of swelling. Great?!? Now, I will continue to go to work and did not ask to be on light duty. Duh, I am to stubborn to ask for that. I am hoping by Monday I will be feeling better. I have decided to see if I can get in Friday with my regular doctor and have a follow up done and see what she says.
______________________________________________________

Now and update on our Geocaching. Wow, what a Rush you get. We had or First to Find and have hopefully made some new friends along the way. The kids wanted to go again today but with the snow we got I did not think it would be any fun for them. We are planning to do our own hide soon. We are still working on learning all the ins and outs of this. Before we know it we will be experts.

Here is Britt and Little man with our first find in Geocaching. She was the one who located it first.This is our second find. Hidden by our hopefully new friends Team Candy Cane. And here we are at the location of our First To Find. The blond boy is Britt's Friend David.

We call him friend she calls him Boyfriend. Yuck!!! Please I want my little girl back who loved to play with dolls and wants nothing to do with BOYS. YUCK!?! I know to young for a boy friend that should be a topic soon. But, needles to say we have him hooked on Geocaching to now.

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

How fun! We love geocaching and it's been a great way to get the whole family out together. It's good exercise and I think it satisfies the pirate in us LOL My teenager told a friend of hers that I spend a lot of time "using a billion dollar satellite system to find tupperware in the woods" LOL