Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend in Review

Lets see I started my weekend with Friday going to the doctor for a physical. Yeah..... Guess what I had to buck up and get a shot. The nurse says "where do you want it?" I kindly reply, "duh, I don't". OK, so I worked through the shot issue and got it like the good mom that I am. (little man was there to witness this event) Then, Saturday morning arrived and I could not move my whole left arm. Plus, I had gone into my neck. I had many loads of Laundry to finish. I knew this was going to be a long weekend. Needless to say I really did not move if I did not have to. Sunday was calm and peaceful. Until I realize that it was Daylight savings and I was actually a hour off with everything I did.
Brittany went to spend her weekend with her father. And is feeling more and more reluctant to go again. She is having issues with the step mom. She was told she was there to entertain there Foster child, that kind of hit a cord with her. So, we will see if she will go when they call again.
Michael (AKA little man) kept his room clean all weekend. And had been begging me to get him fish for his small tank. So, I made a deal with him as long as his room stays clean he can have fish. But, when he does not clean up after him self is when I get to Flush them down the toilet. He agree. So, after work today I pick him up two Neon's and Two Glass Fish. He can not tear himself away from them.
There is your update.


Watch for contest coming soon.

2 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I've always thought that if we can find a way to put a man on the moon we should be able to figure out how to give all medicine in pill form instead of shots LOL
I forgot about the time change too until Sunday evening late and I'm still running an hour behind. I like that it's getting dark later but it will take me at least a week to get turned around. Amazing how one hour can throw me off so much.

Anonymous said...

I"m sorry to here you had have a shot.... yuck..
As for the time change I to am adjusting, I didn't forget to change my clocks,it's adjusting that is the hard part.. my body says it's not time to get up, but the Alarm is telling a different story.

M. I hope you keep your room picked up as I would hate to here that mom flushed your fish.. :( Take good cre of those fishes.. :)

Love You all
Auntie Laurie