Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Is Over

I am happy to say Christmas is over. I love the holiday don't get me wrong. But, my body takes a toll. I now have the Christmas cold. I am all stuffed up could hardly sleep last night because I could not breath.
The kids scored well. For Little man we went the k'nex route. So he has been building all sorts of things. We had gotten him a set for his birthday that came with a container to keep them in. With that though I thought all of his others would fit. Nope I was wrong. Yesterday we picked up a 12gal container to hold them all.


For the oldest Girl it was a fashion Christmas. She never really tells me what she wants so I have to go on instinct and pray she will be happy with her gifts. I think by the reaction on her face that I did well.(thanks to ebay)

That big smile is due the the fact that she has just received a Dooney and Bourke purse.

Now, it is time to take the tree down and put Christmas away.

I also have to remove all breakables out of the family room since we also got a 3-1 game table. All I can imagine is ping pong balls flying across the room and breaking something. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good shots on the surprises. Start slleing and OJ for that cold.

Love 2 all
Dad