Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. We have an event full 2 days ahead of us. Today I will be pestered by my children to open their presents. While I make Egg rolls for my Aunts house this evening.
I did give my husband one of his gifts early. Actually it is for the whole family. I purchased a Bluray Player.
On Christmas day we will be driving to New Alburn, MN. It is around a 2 1/2 hour drive to spend the day with my husbands mom. After that we head home to spend the evening with some of our closest friends.
I can not wait for this to all be over. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas.. I enjoy all your visits with family.
Love You
Aunt Laurie

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Charish as well. I'm a few years older though. Nice to know that there are others out there with the same spelling.