Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shoes

My shoes. I have roughly 25 pairs of shoes. Most are for summer. In my pictures I did not show my work shoes. I have 2 pair that I wear there. I also have my fuzzy Croc's.
These are my newest shoes. I love them. My wonderful handsome husband picked them out for me.
Look how shiny they are. And so pretty. They feel wonderful to wear

Here is another angle of them.
And look they even came with dust bags to store them in. These are my creme de la creme of shoes. And so far they are my favorite. Now as long as I can keep the dogs away they should be beautiful forever. Also the daughter. She loves these shoes she was hoping they would not fit me so she could have them.




1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I don't know which I'm more jealous of - all of those beautiful shoes or the fact that you have a husband with good shoe taste LOL I've never heard of dust bags for shoes but what a great idea! I'm loving your new ones the best!