Monday, March 16, 2009

The Wedding Pt. 2




So, today I can post more pictures of the wedding. Congrats Adrianne and Joe.(you too Dad)




Here is dad get his Son in laws together.

Miss Liv being her cute normal self.
Adrianne trying to get pictures with her niece and nephew


Adrianne and her new in laws.

Here I am with the cutiest baby in the world. My niece. I could just eat her up. She is so cute.



This Krista and Brit hanging out.
And the rest of the kids found the Wii.

















2 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Such a beautiful bride! She looks radiant and it looks like a beautiful wedding. And I have to agree that baby is SO cute! I love her hair.
That's a great picture of you - you look so happy.
Glad everything turned out so nice!

Anonymous said...

now the fun really gets started....

Dad