Saturday, April 14, 2007

A day of fun

Today my family and I went on a small road trip to my nephew's 1st bithday party. What a fun event to be at. We ate cake while he wore it. The joys of being 1. I remember my children at that age.




So when we go to my sisters we like to go to Cabelas. for us it is kind of like going to the zoo pictures in front of the mounts and we like to check out the aquarium also. While you are there you can go up to the cafe and get yourself a Elk burger.

After this stop we decided to check out Ellingson Car Museum. That was neat. The kids really enjoyed it seeing all the old cars. They even had the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazards. So, of course I took their picture in from of it.
For those who don't know me or my family we enjoy the outdoors and cars we like to take the kids to car shows demo derbies and all sorts of events. I hope you enjoyed see our day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody looks like they are havin fun. How many elk burgers did
Britney & Michael have ?
Love u all
Daddio & Mom

simplicity said...

Thanks for coming out. I'm glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Welcome to the blogg world.. I was happy to here that you are now a blogger.. :)
the kids look great. I love that I can see your dad to day lives.. with me being so far away.
Miss yoou all.
Love you
Aunt Laurie