Monday, April 23, 2007

Newest Addition






Well, I am excited to let everyone know about the latest addition to the Rogstad family...... no I am not pregnant, and I did not get a new pet....so not to keep every one in suspense I got a new car.....OK its not brand new and it needs some TLC but hey that is what Jim is for. So, let me introduce you to my car:


I know it does not look neat to everyone but it is cool. When it's all done I will update the pictures. Just thought I would share with everyone.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good, will be interesting to see how it looks after you & Jim paint it ect..
Daddios

Anonymous said...

Nice ride, lots of room and comfort. A little vacuum and upholstery cleaning and it will look like new. Congratulations, we all like getting a nice deal. Love to all, Mumsy

Anonymous said...

Nice Car. So you and Jim are going to paint it? looks like all it needs is a bit of TLC.

Love you
Aunt Laurie