Friday, April 27, 2007

Food Revue

Excitement that's all I can say. I don't know who is more excited me or Brittany. On Saturday Brittany is preparing a dish for a 4-H event that if she does well she could go to the State Fair.

We have been working on this for a while getting prepared and all. Tomorrow is the big day.

She is preparing Mexican Lasagna. A dish that is loved by all that have eaten it. Yet at the beginning she was all over my cookbooks trying to find something to make and boy, was she thinking big. Her first idea was Lamb something I have never made nor I would eat. After telling her we need to think about things that we might eat or make here at home. She then asked me mom can I make your Mexican Lasagna. I was so excited. Since I love to cook she is beginning to like the same. So Saturday morning she will be getting up early to prepare her dish so we have a hot sample for the Food Revue. I will let you know how she does after. If you are interested in the recipe send me an note and I will get it to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it all. Looking forward to seeing all tomorrow. Gram's

Anonymous said...

WOW.. How exciting is that.. I can't wait to here about your cooking experience,And how it all went. I'm sure everyone will LOVE that lasagna.
Good Luck Sweetie..
Love and Hugs
Aunt Laurie