Friday, April 13, 2007

Why???

Why am I writing a blog for all mankind to read and judge me by. I don't know. Why does any one write one to let people know who they are or what they want people to perceive them to be. So here I am becoming a "BLOGGER".




OK, here goes I am a mother of 2 beautiful children. One is 11, Brittany: beautiful isn't she. She wants BLACK HAIR. OK breath it is only a phase and she will get over it. But then I think will she. I am a firm believer in let them be who they want so when she told me she wanted to go Gothic I had to stop and take a deep breath. I told her she had to write me a report on why she wanted to go Goth and because her friend were was not the answer. Plus I wanted notes from her friends telling me if she were to decide not go this way that they would still be her friend. Plus to top it all off we then informed her that Goth clothing was expensive and she would have to purchase them for herself. How am I doing so far. Am I just babbling or is this making any sense. So this week we purchased a colored hair spray that washes out and tried the black. "hahaha" It ran everywhere she wanted it in the night before the next day her ears were black she had streaks all over. But she now asked "mom, can I get a wash out that won't do that" I have yet to answer.



#2 Michael : He is 5 and boy he is cute. He wants to do anything that involves cars. He starts school next fall "my baby is growing up". I can not wait to see what kind of adventures he is going to take me on.
Both my children have strong personalities. Brittany is the outgoing type where Michael is the one who first checks the situation out and then decides if it is worth getting in to. But you put them together look out world the kids are going to take control. And I get the front row seat to the whole thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope your blogging for you, yourself, and your family and those who are interested in you.

Don't worry about the rest of mankind.

With Brittany this too will pass.

The adventures with Michael are just starting, breath them in and enjoy.... Time does go by faster than you think...
Love you
Daddio's

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading! Love Mum