Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Typical Day

My day usually begins at 3:45am that would be when the alarm clock is telling me its time to go to work. By 4:00am I walk in to Michael's room and wake him up. By 4:15am we are all dressed and out the door. By 4:20am we are at our daycare to drop Michael off. After blowing him a dozen kisses and telling him I love him it is off to the cities.
As we drive in I sit and wonder why am I doing this again. Then reality kicks in and I realize that my children are the reason I get up everyday and go to work.

My work days consist of a lot of thinking, thing I need to do after work, things I want to get done for the week and other places I can apply for a job to be closer to home. Oh, yes my kids. The things they do that make me laugh or things they say. That way I have a smile on my face.

As I watch the hours(10) go by I can not wait for the day to end so I can get home. Veggie out with my kids and begin the day again.


Also, as an end note because I feel we never here the words enough "THANK YOU"

No comments: