Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

TOday is July Fourth. It is also the end of the week from hell. Work was just awful. I could not wait for it to end. Enough said on that.
Liberty There are so many thing that we were invited to do today. And I have been up in the air on them all. Lately we have been on the go with so many schedules to keep and places we need to be that I wanted a day to do what ever I wanted and today is that day. I decided late last night that we were going Geocaching up in Duluth. For me it is about 1 1/2 hour drive depending on traffic. The kids have never been there. I was showing pictures to the kids on what it looks like there and they want to go also.
So, our plans on this day of remembrance it not to BBQ but to explore.
Have a wonderful Fourth and I will be back soon with photos.

No comments: