Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Derby Season

Well, it is that time of year again that all the guys are getting ready for the the Derbies. And No Jim is not driving this year. Not that I will not let him it is just it cost a lot and we can not afford to run a car this year.
We have been down at the yard this week helping the guys with the cars and the kids have been keeping themselves busy while the men work. Yesterday I saw the funniest sight. Now Britt is 13 and has been practicing driving at the yard. She was out in the yard driving around with Michael. The owner of the yard went out to bring them back in. About 10 minutes later I see Britt come flying around the gate with Greg chasing her. (both were in vehicles). The sight was just the funniest. I guess he decided to chase her around the yard a little. Them boys never seem to grow up. All in all they had fun. And that is what is important.

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

My daughter is SO jealous LOL She would love to be able to drive like that and a chase would make her the happiest kid around. The Derbies sound like a lot of fun. I hope you'll post lots of pictures!