Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Educationing Myself

I have recently found a opportunity to educate myself. I am going to be taking a seminar that deals with Lean Manufacturing and 5-s. Most of you are probably like what the heck is this about. Well, you know the saying "a place for everything and everything in its place" that is kind of a 5-s rule.
Lean is a way of life for some manufacturing companies. I know we practice lean where I work and we also practice the 5-s way of life but I want to learn more. I want to become an asset to my company. So starting in September I will be taking this seminar one day a week for six weeks. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are bettering yourself, We never stop learning, I'm sure you will do a Great.
Good Luck.
Love You All
Aunt Laurie

Sandcastle Momma said...

That sounds interesting. I hope you'll share what you learn in the seminars. If those rules will work for a big company they'll probably work well in a household too. Good for you!